Plans & Pricing
Listed below our awesome server hardening package.
/ per month
- CHKRootKit-Detects hacker software and notifies via email
- RootKit Hunter - A tool which scans for backdoors and malicious softwares present in the server.
- APF or CSF- A policy based iptables firewall system used for the easy configuration of iptables rules.
- Brute Force Detection - BFD is a shell script for parsing applicable logs and checking for authentication failures and blocks the attackers ip in the firewall
- SSH Securing -For a better security of ssh connections.
- Host.conf Hardening -Prevents IP spoofing and dns poisoning
- Sysctl.conf Hardening - Prevents syn-flood attacks and other network abuses.
- FTP Hardening - Secure FTP software by upgrading to latest version
- TMP Hardening -Hardening /tmp, /var/tmp, /dev/shm for preventing the execution of malicious scripts and codes.
- Secure and Optimize Apache - Tweak apache for a betterperformance, stability and security.
- WHM Tweaking - Tweak WHM for better security and performance.
- PHP Tightening- Tweak PHP by changing the parameters of php configuration for better security and performance.
- PHP Upgarde - Compile PHP to its latest stable version which increases server security.
- Shell Fork Bomb/Memory Hog Protection - Protection against Telnet/SSH users using all of the server resources and causing a system crash.
- Firewall Admin- Firewall Admin is a web administration tool tomanage linux netfilter (iptables) rules through WHM.
- Removal of unwanted softwares- Removing unwanted softwares/applications/upgrades and therebysecuring server from exploits.
- Removal of old logs - Deleting unwanted old logs (mail, apache. mysql, dns, ftp) and thereby increasing the free space in the server.
- ClamAV - Is a cross-platform antivirus software tool-kit able to detect many types of malicious software, including viruses
- Mailmon - Mailmon is a mail server monitor
- System Integrity Monitor -Service monitoring of HTTP, FTP, DNS, SSH, MYSQL & more
- SPRI - Tool for changing the priority of different processess running in the server according to the level of importance and thereby increasing the performance of the server.
- MySQL optimization - Optimize MySQL value for better performance and stability
- Root Logger- Notification of root access when someone login as root in the server along with the timestamp and ipaddress information.
- MyTOP - A console-based (non-gui) tool for monitoring the threads and overall performance of a MySQL
- MultiTail - MultiTail is a program for monitoring multiple log files, in the fashion of the original tail program
- Filemanager - Filemanager is a web based tool for managing files on your server through WHM